As a Sales Engineer, you are required to combine technical knowledge with sales skills to sell the product that Gham Power is offering. In addition, you will be responsible for preparing proposals and system designs as required by prospective clients. We are looking for someone with excellent communication and presentation skills as s/he is required to interact with prospective and existing clients regularly.
- Design the solar rooftop systems and prepare proposals
- Prepare financial models for the customers to pitch our product/ service
- Prepare PPAs (Power Purchase Agreements) and normal contracts for the clients
- Prepare construction reports after signing the contract and hand them over to the Installation team
- Coordinate with commercial banks to facilitate the solar loan for the clients
- Follow up and attend meetings with AEPC (Alternative Energy Promotion Center) for their rooftop policies and subsidies
- Conduct site visits to various Commercial and Industrial businesses
- Prepare standard presentations for the clients using various online tools
- Present the sales pitch to the clients
- Develop market development strategies for solar rooftop projects
- Attend seminars related to solar rooftop businesses
- Submit daily work reports to the Sales and Engineering Manager
- Assist the Sales and Engineering Manager in the design of the system, site visits, and preparation of project reports
- Prepare DSR, DFS, and construction reports by coordinating with the Sales and Engineering Manager
Skills, Education, and other requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering with 4-5 years of experience
- Must own a Two-Wheeler vehicle with a valid license
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Work is performed in an office environment, and on various Commercial and Industrial sites (for site surveys). The person usually works independently, with occasional coordination with other departments and teams.
Duration of Work
This position will have a 6 months probation period with the possibility of extension and appraisal based upon the performance.
Compensation and Benefits
Attractive salary + provident fund + paid holidays + generous performance bonus based on revenue/project targets.
Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Independently lead tasks and come up with your own ideas. If your ideas sound great, you are encouraged to execute them.
- Regular feedback and mentoring to support your growth.
- Friendly and fun working environment.
- We have a flat hierarchy at Gham Power. Your opinions and ideas will be heard irrespective of your age or designation.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
How to Apply
Interested students are requested to email their updated CV and one-page cover letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Application for Sales Engineer‘. The cover letter should briefly explain your interest, skills, and how this position will help you in your career.
Or, you can directly apply for the position through our website on this page with your CV and cover letter.