About Gham Power
Gham Power Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a Solar company based in Kathmandu, Nepal. Established in 2010, we have carried out over 2,000 projects with a cumulative installed capacity of over 3.5 MW. We are the first company to venture into the rural energy sector and the first to introduce pay-as-you-go services in the energy market.
Our business is primarily based on developing off-grid solar-based projects to power smallholding farmers and remote communities through productive-end-use based equipment. Our business model relies on three key products – Solar pumps, Microgrids, and Commercial and Industrial Solutions. All of these are aimed at increasing the productive end-use of users to increase income and productivity.
- Convert leads into customers through regular and effective follow-up.
- Coordinate with Sales Manager and Engineer Team for proposal inputs.
- Maintain, update and report to the Sales Engineer regarding the proposal schedules.
- Assist in the documentation process of sales tender.
- Prepare the Quotation Templates.
- Respond to the social media leads.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports as per requirement.
- Assists in other tasks, duties or projects as assigned by Sales Manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package, Presentation, Report writing
- Should possess good communication skills, Fluent in English and Nepal (Speaking and Writing both)
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors in Management (BBS or BBA)
- Fresh Graduates can apply.
- Past administrative experience will be a plus point.
- Independently lead tasks and come up with your own ideas. If your ideas sound great, you are encouraged to execute them.
- Regular feedback and mentoring to support your growth.
- Friendly and fun working environment.
- We have a flat hierarchy at Gham Power. Your opinions and ideas will be heard irrespective of your age or designation.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to directly apply for the position through our website on this page with an updated CV and a Cover Letter explaining “Why do you want to work for Gham Power and how does this role align with your future plan?”
For any queries, email us at email@example.com