About Gham Power
Gham Power Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a Solar company based in Kathmandu, Nepal. Established in 2010, we have carried out over 2,000 projects with a cumulative installed capacity of over 3.5 MW. We are the first company to venture into the rural energy sector and the first to introduce pay-as-you-go services in the energy market.
Our business is primarily based on developing off-grid solar-based projects to power smallholding farmers and remote communities through productive-end-use based equipment. Our business model relies on three key products – Solar pumps, Microgrids, and Commercial and Industrial Solutions. All of these are aimed at increasing the productive end-use of users to increase income and productivity.
- Courteously answer, screen and forward telephone calls to the relevant departments.
- Greet all visitors and staff with a professional and friendly attitude and, determine and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Operate all aspects of the front office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation, report analysis and simple configuration changes.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of contracts, purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Maintain a clean, well–organized office and arrange for repairs when necessary.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, meetings, and events.
- Handle basic inquiries and sort the mail and drive.
- Perform administrative duties such as printing, scanning, photocopying, as well as maintaining all records and files in a systematic manner.
- Prepare an e-attendance list of all the employees on a daily basis and report to the Operations Manager.
- Fill up leave forms and maintain leave records of all the staff.
- Ensure that all the dues (Telephone, Internet, Water supply, Garbage collection, Newspaper, etc) are paid on time.
- Monitor office supplies, stationeries and order replacements.
- Keep the office area tidy and observe professional etiquette.
- Monitor handling of petty cash and control expenditures relating to
- Petty Cash Labor Charge
- Use of tea, sugar, soap, etc.
- Stationery materials, paper, pen, files, refilling and maintenance of printer, computer and other equipment.
- Other administrative expenses
- Take care of other duties assigned by the Supervisor, Executives and Managers
Work is performed in an office environment. The person works independently and collaborates with team members of their department, with occasional coordination with other departments and teams.
Duration of Work
This position will have a 6 months probation period with the possibility of extension and appraisal based upon the performance.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary, provident fund, paid holidays, and many other perks.
Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Independently lead tasks and come up with your own ideas. If your ideas sound great, you are encouraged to execute them.
- Regular feedback and mentoring to support your growth.
- Friendly and fun working environment.
- We have a flat hierarchy at Gham Power. Your opinions and ideas will be heard irrespective of your age or designation.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
How to Apply
Interested students are requested to email their updated CV and one-page cover letter to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Application for Receptionist’. The cover letter should briefly explain your interest, skills, and how this position will help you in your career.
Or, you can directly apply for the position through our website on this page with your CV and cover letter.