About Gham Power
Gham Power Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a Solar company based in Kathmandu, Nepal. Established in 2010, we have carried out over 2,000 projects with a cumulative installed capacity of over 3.5 MW. We are the first company to venture into the rural energy sector and the first to introduce pay-as-you-go services in the energy market.
Our business is primarily based on developing off-grid solar-based projects to power smallholding farmers and remote communities through productive-end-use based equipment. Our business model relies on three key products – Solar pumps, Microgrids, and Commercial and Industrial Solutions. All of these are aimed at increasing the productive end-use of users to increase income and productivity.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for assisting the management of marketing operations under the supervision of the Marketing Manager. You will be collaborating with the marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns and will help develop, expand and maintain marketing channels.
Development of Marketing Campaigns and Materials
- Work with the Marketing Manager in developing and executing offline and online marketing strategies and marketing campaigns inside and outside the Kathmandu valley.
- Coordinate with other departments to generate content for designing marketing materials when necessary.
- Work with the Marketing Manager in devising all marketing and promotion materials, including presentations, videos, newsletters, flyers, brochures, flex, stickers, calendars, goodies, manuals, testimonials, training content, etc.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in copywriting digital ads, mass media ads, promotional video scripts, newsletters, website pages, promotional materials, etc.
- Work with the Marketing Manager in tracking, monitoring and reviewing marketing performance indicators.
- Independently lead tasks and projects as required.
Digital Marketing Execution
- Perform research for content, trends and audience preference (news, videos, images) to share on social media, and on how our competitors are handling their digital platforms.
- Develop social media content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Collect materials and design posts for social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
- Reply to comments, and messages on social media accounts to build better branding, generate leads and maintain better customer relationships.
- Forward social media queries and leads to concerned departments and make a record.
- Maintain records of paid and unpaid social media posts on all platforms
- Create engaging content to regularly share blog posts, project posts and other website content.
- Create engaging content for email marketing through e-newsletters.
- Regularly monitor Google Analytics and social media analytics and produce monthly reports.
Skills and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a similar field. (Completed or Completing soon – Both are acceptable.)
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing, and how social media marketing works.
- Proven experience of working in devising both offline and online marketing.
- Proficient in graphic designing and video editing.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Nepali.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team player.
- Ability to multitask.
- Openness and curiosity to learn new things.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
Work is performed in an office environment, where the person can use the computer. The person works independently and collaborates with team members of their department, with occasional coordination with other departments and teams.
Duration of Work
This position will have a 6 months probation period with the possibility of extension and appraisal based upon the performance.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary, provident fund, paid holidays, and many other perks.
Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Independently lead tasks and come up with your own ideas. If your ideas sound great, you are encouraged to execute them.
- Regular feedback and mentoring to support your growth.
- Friendly and fun working environment.
- We have a flat hierarchy at Gham Power. Your opinions and ideas will be heard irrespective of your age or designation.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
How to Apply
Interested students are requested to email their updated CV and one-page cover letter to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Application for Marketing Executive’. The cover letter should briefly explain your interest, skills, and how this position will help you in your career.
Or, you can directly apply for the position through our website on this page with your CV and cover letter.