- To review the accounts and financial statements of the company and ascertain the truth of the facts mentioned in such statements including:
- Review of transactions, invoices, and receipts ensuring compliance with Nepalese Laws and their accuracy;
- Review of books of accounts maintained by the organization and compliance with applicable financial reporting framework.
- Audit quarterly financial statements summarizing the P/L, balance sheet, cash flow statement, key performance indicators, performance against the target, and revised annual projections
- Prepare and present quarterly financial summary reports to the board based on audited financials
- Audit the SPV accounts, track operation expenses, timely payment of management fees
- To review the internal financial control system and the risk management system of the company, including:
- Review of compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Review of compliance with policies, guidelines, and other internal regulations with the organization.
- Prepare an internal control review report and discuss it with management.
- To prepare the accounts-related policy of the company and enforce, or cause to be enforced, the same;
- Where any regulatory body has provided for the long-term audit report to be set out in the audit report of the company, to comply with the terms required to prepare such report, including:
- Liaise with external auditors
- Help facilitate the recording of transactions according to different product lines (book income and expenses according to different product lines)
- Prepare audit reports and financial statements and other reports as required by Donors/Grant providers
- Prepare financial model, fundraising collateral, and required documentation as per the investor requirements
- Meet with Chairman once a year to discuss yearly reports
- CA with at least 1 year’s experience in the energy sector
- Friendly and fun working environment.
- We encourage you to brainstorm ideas and execute them.
- There will be regular feedback and mentoring to support your growth.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their updated CV to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Internal Auditor’ or apply through our website below