About Gham Power
Gham Power Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a Solar company based in Kathmandu, Nepal. Established in 2010, we have carried out over 2,000 projects with a cumulative installed capacity of over 3.5 MW. We are the first company to venture into the rural energy sector and the first to introduce pay-as-you-go services in the energy market.
Our business is primarily based on developing off-grid solar-based projects to power smallholding farmers and remote communities through productive-end-use based equipment. Our business model relies on three key products – Solar pumps, Microgrids, and Commercial and Industrial Solutions. All of these are aimed at increasing the productive end-use of users to increase income and productivity.
Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure that the implementation timeline for installation is properly followed.
- Verify installation materials and BoQ with the help of the Design Engineer.
- Assist in overseeing Commercial and Industrial Solar Systems and Water Pump Systems. Help manage contractors, vendors, and customers related to solar projects.
- Through Site Survey, find out the best location for the solar panel, battery and inverter placement, prepare the drawing and BoQ Estimation as per the site requirements.
- Prepare installation report for projects and perform final testing and commissioning of the projects.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports on mail/google drive or similar software.
- Keep oneself abreast with the latest trends in technology and perform market research as needed.
Education, Skills and Other Requirements
The minimum qualifications and skills for this position are:
- Bachelor or Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering. It is mandatory to have 2-3 years of experience in Solar PV installation or similar related works.
- Sound knowledge of AutoCAD. Candidate must be able to prepare the drawing (Solar site plan/Section) SLD, water pumping civil drawings after site survey or as required.
- Sound knowledge of water pumping projects along with civil works.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to speak and write in English.
- Proficient Knowledge in using Excel and Word.
- Driving license (at least Two-wheeler ownership)
- Willingness to travel to remote project sites.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and get tasks done with minimal supervision.
- Independently lead tasks and come up with your own ideas. If your ideas sound great, you are encouraged to execute them.
- Regular feedback and mentoring to support your growth.
- Friendly and fun working environment.
- We have a flat hierarchy at Gham Power. Your opinions and ideas will be heard irrespective of your age or designation.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their updated CV to email@example.com with the subject ‘Application for Installation Supervisor’.
Or, you can directly apply for the position through our website on this page with your CV and cover letter.