Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure that the implementation timeline for installation is properly followed.
- Verify installation materials & BoQ with the help of a design engineer.
- Assist in overseeing the commercial solar system and water pump systems. Help manage contractors, vendors, and customers.
- Through Site Survey, identify the best location for the solar panel, battery & inverter placement, and prepare the drawing and BoQ Estimation as per the site requirements.
- Prepare installation reports for projects and perform final testing and commissioning of projects.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports on mail/google drive or similar software
- Keep oneself up-to-date with the latest trends in technology and perform market research as needed
Education, Skills, and Other Requirements
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Must have 1 year of experience in Building Construction Prefab House Construction or similar related works.
- Must be AutoCAD skilled and prepare Solar site plan/Section, SLD, and water pumping civil drawings after site survey or as required.
- Sound knowledge of water pumping projects along with civil works
- Good communication skills (Must be proficient in English).
- Proficient in using Ms. office.
- Driving license (at least Two wheelers)
- Willingness to travel to remote project sites
- Quick learner and require minimal supervision
Work is performed in an office environment, and on various Commercial and Industrial sites (for site surveys). The person usually works independently, with occasional coordination with other departments and teams.
Duration of Work
This position will have a 6 months probation period with the possibility of extension and appraisal based upon the performance.
Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Independently lead tasks and come up with your own ideas. If your ideas sound great, you are encouraged to execute them.
- Regular feedback and mentoring to support your growth.
- Friendly and fun working environment.
- We have a flat hierarchy at Gham Power. Your opinions and ideas will be heard irrespective of your age or designation.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
How to Apply
Interested students are requested to email their updated CV and one-page cover letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Application for Installation Engineer’. The cover letter should briefly explain your interest, skills, and how this position will help you in your career.
Or, you can directly apply for the position through our website on this page with your CV and cover letter.