Creative Writing Intern
As a creative writing intern, you will be supporting the team in creating written content for blog, featured projects, and grant proposals. In addition, you will assist in making digital marketing strategies for developing Gham Power as a brand. Your role will also include the following:
- Leading independent research and managing independent projects with national and international stakeholders.
- Understanding the global as well as national energy scenario and the energy/agriculture nexus.
- Working with bilateral/multilateral agencies.
Areas of Responsibility (including, but not limited to)
- Explore grant options and prepare proposals for the same;
- Timely submit the grant proposals in coordination with the team;
- Write engaging blogs and project details and publish on our website;
- Perform research on latest content writing trends, and how to increase our visibility;
- Research into historical and current market scenarios to extract relevant statistics to support key points;
- Create contents for progress reports incorporating feedback from the grantor;
- Develop other necessary content to support our branding.
- Use digital marketing tools like Quora to increase brand visibility.
- Assist in creating new or updating existing content in our websites- Off Grid Bazaar and Gham Power.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Excellent English writing skills
- Openness and curiosity to learn new things
- Willingness to develop personal and professional skills
- High school graduates who are in their gap year
- Availability to work during designated work hours
- Independently lead tasks and come up with your own ideas. If your ideas sound great, you are encouraged to execute them.
- Regular feedback and mentoring to support your growth.
- Friendly and fun working environment.
- We have a flat hierarchy at Gham Power. Your opinions and ideas will be heard irrespective of your age or designation.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Considering the ongoing global pandemic, the work can be performed in the comforts of your home by coordinating with the OGB and marketing team, along with occasional coordination with other departments.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply in two ways:
- EMAIL your updated CV and a short essay to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Creative Writing Intern’, OR,
- UPLOAD your updated CV and a short essay instead of a cover letter on www.ghampower.com/career/creative-writing-intern/
Word limit – 400 words
- Write about something that you have watched, read, or experienced that has changed your way of thinking.
- Your take on COVID-19. Some contents may include but not limited to : Thriving amidst the global pandemic; COVID-19 and global inequalities; Gender role in COVID-19 lockdown.
NOTE: You can also submit any form of writings in your own topic if you feel that allows you to demonstrate your skills better.