As a content writer, you will be supporting the team by creating written content in the form of blogs, featured projects summaries, and grant proposals. In addition, you will assist in making digital marketing strategies to develop Gham Power as a brand. Your role will also include:
- Managing projects with national and international stakeholders.
- Understanding the global as well as national energy scenario and the energy/agriculture nexus.
- Working with bilateral/multilateral agencies.
Note: This is a one-year-long paid internship.
Areas of responsibility (including, but not limited to)
- Explore grant options, prepare proposals for the same;
- Timely submit the grant proposals in coordination with the team;
- Create content for progress reports incorporating feedback from the grantor;
- Write engaging blogs and project details to publish on our website;
- Perform research on the latest content writing trends, and how to increase our visibility;
- Develop other necessary content to support our branding;
- Assist in creating new and updating existing content on our websites – Off-Grid Bazaar and Gham Power.
- Create, produce and edit videos for social media and other projects
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Excellent English writing skills
- Basic knowledge of video creation
- Openness and curiosity to learn new things
- Willingness to develop personal and professional skills
- High school graduates who are in their gap year
- Availability to work during designated work hours
- Friendly and fun working environment.
- We encourage interns to brainstorm ideas and execute them.
- There will be regular feedback and mentoring to support your growth.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their updated CV and a short essay to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Content Writer’ or apply through our website below
Word limit- 500 words
Write about something that you have watched, read, or experienced that has changed your way of thinking.