- Maintain ledger, inventory, stock, payment, purchases, sales, etc.
- Reconciliation of bank, purchases, store entry, and goods issued.
- Ensure compliance with accounting, tax laws, company, industry registrations, etc.
- Follow up with the clients on a regular basis and, manage and recover accounts receivables.
- Other duties as advised by the Operation department.
Education and Skills Criteria
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting using tally.
- +2 in Management or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Studies, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Knowledge of VAT, TDS, and other taxes is a must.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Excel and MS word application.
- Two-wheeler license will be an added advantage.
- Friendly and fun working environment.
- We encourage you to brainstorm ideas and execute them.
- There will be regular feedback and mentoring to support your growth.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their updated CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Account Officer’ or apply through our website below.