Are you the Dynamic Sales Manager to Help Power 7+ Million Nepalis in Rural Communities?
You are an experienced leader, now looking for a bigger challenge. You want to make a bigger impact. Not just deploy a few systems here and there, but light up the entire planet with solar! You think big. You get a kick out of breaking down impossible barriers.
Get ready to lead a young and dynamic team to implement exciting solar projects all across Nepal. As our Sales Manager, you will take charge of all our solar business development work -set up regional dealers to sell solar systems that power commercial activities in rural areas (like solar water pumps, grinding mills, refrigerators), and develop microgrids that power entire communities. You will mentor and motivate a highly productive team to realize their full potential, and fight load-shedding with solar.
Your goal will be to scale our sales team to deploy 5 mW of solar in next 3 years. You will lead several teams all across the country. That’s a tough call; not for the fainthearted! That’s why we want you – someone who can work smart, have fun, and build a culture of creating impact.
Are you excited by the challenge of leading a talented team and building a successful social enterprise? If so, include a schedule of your recent results with your application. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Lead a team of highly motivated sales professionals to identify and develop qualified leads, present our solutions, and close deals!
- Manage selection and feasibility analysis of rural sites with commercial potential
- Help prepare commercial and residential proposals on timely basis
- Recruit and manage regional dealers across the country
- Take overall responsibility of motivating and growing sales team
- Full time position reporting directly to GM
Skills & Qualifications:
- MBA or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct sales experience, preferably in energy or construction sector
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills and an understanding of Nepal’s solar PV industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Ability to prioritize tasks and function effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact with clients and staff professionally and respectfully
- Ability to travel outside Kathmandu valley for work
- Fluent in both spoken and written Nepali and English
Salary & Benefits
Attractive salary + provident fund + paid holidays + generous performance bonus based on sales target