Gham Power is a rapidly growing solar company. Join us for a great career opportunity to lead and grow a fun engineering team that is pushing exciting innovations in off-grid solar and solar microgrids.
As an Engineering Lead / Manager, you will join our senior management team to:
- Provide technical leadership in solar PV project design, implementation, and support
- Lead overall design for all major solar projects, and drive technology innovation
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demands
- Closely interact with leading universities, government and NGO’s to develop policies and projects
- Recruit and train the engineering team, and outline tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct formal staff appraisals and oversee staff’s professional development
Qualified candidates should have a Master’s degree in Engineering specializing in Renewable Energy and Solar PV, or equivalent. At least 3 years’ experience, good computer skills, excellent communication skills, and an understanding of Nepal’s solar PV industry are required attributes.
As an Engineering Manager, you can expect:
- Above-market compensation and generous performance bonus
- Option to own company shares
- Provident Fund, training, and tuition reimbursement
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org